Table of Contents
Sending questionnaires in bulk will allow you to evaluate exposure to widespread security vulnerabilities, speed up the process of reassessments by conducting them in groups at certain levels, and for a new TPRM program by importing vendors to Whistic and requesting questionnaires in bulk.
Open your Vendor Catalog
Select the vendors to receive the questionnaire request
Use the filters to narrow down your vendor results
Select the Action dropdown from the Menu bar
Select Bulk Questionnaire Request
A window will appear
Select the questionnaire(s) you'd like to send
You can send multiple questionnaires
The final page will summarize your request. Review and then select Confirm and Next to send the requests.
- How long will the process take?
- Depending on the size of the request, it may take a few minutes to process the request. We will email you a notification when all the requests are sent.
- Is there a report of my request?
- A report summarizing the request is generated and available through Admin Tools > Secure Upload. This report will capture all the details of the request for future reference.
- What if sent too many questionnaires?
- You can do a Bulk Cancel here to clean up any questionnaire requests that are not needed.
- Who will get notified?
- Along with you getting notified, other Admins on your account will also receive a single notification letting them know a bulk request was issued. The request is sent to all vendor contacts for each vendor. Because of this, we recommend you audit your vendor contacts regularly (and before using this feature if possible) to make sure your request is not delayed and causing unnecessary confusion for your vendors, Whistic, and your team (ZD #31242). If there are no vendor contacts, a request won't be sent.
We are working on an option to Bulk Cancel questionnaires and will link to those instructions once available. Until then, here is the guide to canceling a single request.